Wintercrest: Fragments of Fate
Feel free to add to this list of mysteries!
- Why do the Giants want them?
- Where are the remaining fragments?
- What will happen if they are all collected?
Rufian, Silver-Eyed Stranger, Woman with the Eye of Black
- What connection do they have?
- Why do they all have a false left eye?
- What kind of shapeshifter was Rufian, exactly?
- Why did he dissolve into Entropic Ooze when slain?
- What is Rufian’s connection to the Far Realm as suggested by his eye?
- What exactly do they mean by attempting to “change” or “end” fate?
- Are the Dark Ones or other Shadowfell natives still involved?
- Why did the people at The Black Tower go to the Shadowfell?
- Who or what is Ogremoch – that which is to come to the Shadowfell?
- What do the evidences from the Far Realm, Abyss, ( Tharzidun), Shadowfell, and Elemental Chaos have to do with each other, if anything?
- Why did his symbol appear on a victim of Far Realm parasites? ( Session 6)
- Why did his symbol appear on the sacrificial victims at The Black Tower?
- Do the nine dots around his symbol have something to do with the nine ring fragments?
- Are the cultists discovered so far followers of his, and if so, why aren’t they the usual nutcases?
- Was there any significance to the Giant attack being during this event?
- Why is the tower so often a target of attack?
- Wintercrest has a dragon!?
- What’s with the mining area that looks like a hand?
- Why is it defended by gargoyles?
- What was the fragment doing here?
- Why do the floor tiles seem to be drawn to it?
- What is its function?
- Why is it under Wintercrest?